Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another week...

I know I've been slacking on writing, but I've been busy with workouts, and getting ready to be the Chocolate Fairy at Sherwood Forest Faire. I am having so much fun it is just indescribable.
So as for food and such...
I did loose 1lb. not the result I wanted, but better than nothing and then on Wednesday we measured my BMI and all that good stuff and yup we are right on Target. I wanna loose 103lb. the goal is to get as close as possible to 199 by my 40th birthday. I did really well over the weekend, but then was sick with Allergies Monday and Tuesday. So eating sucked on top of that, my period showed up a week early. Yes it's all the good things at once.
But that aside, I had another breakthrough, I changed my Training Sessions to Monday and Friday, like I used to have them and then on Wednesdays will workout by myself. I also will go in on Tuesdays and Thursdays and do 45mins of Cardio. I love that I can watch Supernatural while on the elliptical or threadmill. So that is bonus.
But the realization was, I love my husband, I really do, but I can't workout in the evenings. No energy. So instead, I get Lars on the bus and then head to the gym. I am done by 9:30 am and I still got time to do stuff for SewGeekAustin and other things.
So yeah realize when your best time to workout is, cause that is important.

Happy Loosing

No comments: