Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Good Morning,

I know there is like only 3 people reading this so, I hope you have an awesome start to the week.
I had a good weekend, tried really hard to stay on track and I did not gain weight this weekend. Woohoo me. 
So those brownies I was talking about on my twitter on Friday, (btw my twitter is @swissmom8873) turned out yummy and here is as promised the recipe for it.

Gluten Free and Sugar Free Brownie bites:

200gr Semi-Sweet or Dark Chococlate (about 1cup)
200gr Butter (14tbsps)
Melt over medium heat and turn off heat.

4 Eggs
20 packs of Stevia (if you wanna use sugar it's 200gr or 1 cup)
beat until foamy.
add
1 pinch of salt
1tsp baking powder
1tsp Vanilla
add
200gr almonds ground (it's about 1.5 cups of whole almonds, I grind mine myself in the food processor)
mix in the chocolate mixture.
Pour into a prepared 8x8 pyrex pan and bake at 320F for 40mins. do the toothpick test.
This makes 16 Brownies.

Enjoy!!!


No comments: