Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 3

3 days in a row, wow, I am on a roll.

I told my husband today that I finally have the right mindset. Yeah you can have all the tools in the world, diets, personal trainers, gym memberships, but if your mind is not in it, then there is now way you will succeed. It rained hard here, and I was thinking of skipping the gym, but then decided otherwise. I went and I am so glad I did. I got my appointment set for my first session with my Trainer, she is also a Pilates instructor. It's next Tuesday at 9am, I am looking forward to it. Not sure she can compare to Alex, my little firecracker, but we will see. Then I got on the Elliptical and didn't want to quit after 10mins. I actually enjoyed it, so I did 30mins of fatburn. I was wearing my heart rate monitor band and the machine said I had burned 365cals. Not bad.
I also logged all my food for the 3rd day in a row, I hope to print it out and take it to my appointment with my trainer. I am playing the Eye of the Tiger in my mind right now, cause that's how I feel. I am concentrating on the price and it is a healthy, happy me.
I also started to tweet a picture of my breakfast every morning with the calorie count, just to start the day right and it seems to work.
Today is my 15th Wedding Anniversary. It snuck up on me, I didn't even realize it until I looked at my calendar today. So I could skip the gym, but now, Steve and I decided since we are planning a little get away trip in April, we are totally going today and just enjoy each other's company. I am also trying to figure out how to get movies on my Nexus 7 so that I can watch while I am running from the wolves.
So yeah things are going good, and I really want this again, I have a closet full of awesome clothes that don't fit me at the moment, so I wanna be that hot mama, especially when I turn 40 this year.
So what Mindset are you in today?

Toodles
C.

No comments: