Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nutrtion, Exercise blah blah blah.

I am kidding...

I went to meet with my Trainer yesterday, even thou I felt like crap, I got there early and did 20mins on the Elliptical and burned 200 calories. So I meet with Carol and man she is a fire cracker, I like her a lot. We talked about food. And I am now on a high Protein, High (healhty) Fat and low Carb diet. I was also told to watch my gluten intake. Hello Glutards I might be joining you guys. I can have Bacon, yes you read that right, but it has bot Natrium free, so guess what? I am on the hunt for that. ;D
I am to do Cardio at the gym 3x week for 30mins as of right now, I am also taking Vitamin D and a new Multi. We shall see how that goes, cause I am so bad on that.
I am going in tomorrow to do CardioPoint and CaloriePoint to figure out my perfect fatburn zone and metabolism. I am looking forward to that.

So this is short and sweet, will keep you posted.

Bye

No comments: