Friday, January 18, 2013

I am going to cry...

No not because I am sad or in pain, no I am that angry with myself.

I had my training session today and I was huffing and puffing. I am so mad, that I let myself get this bad again. I just want to punch myself. Yes I can blame tons of things, but in the end it comes down to me. I wasn't strong enough to say NO. I was the one that tried to please everybody and in the meantime forgot to take care of myself. I am the one that listened to people even thou deep down in my heart I knew better.
I told my Trainer that I wanted to cry. And she said the best thing: But you are here to change it. A lot of people don't. That simple answer, got me thru the rest of the workout.
I like her style and I think we have a good thing going.

Tonight it's off to Faire again, I have gotten some good Foodchoices packed: hummus and veggies, hard boiled eggs, tuna salad (not eating the crackers), turkey and cheese, almonds and I got some gluten free Cashew snacks. For Anika I also got Fruit Leather. Oh and Raspberries, cause they don't have a lot of sugar. I also got Stevia, I am going to make a batch of regular gluten free brownies and then I make one with Stevia just to compare. And man if they are good, I got something for my sweet tooth.

So that's that for now, I am sure I will be sore, but to prevent most of it. I will drink lots of water and take IbuProfen.

Laters

No comments: