Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 1 and just ramble

Today is the Day. I am logging my food, I actually got up early enough and made me breakfast. I made an almost egg white omelet with mushrooms, bell peppers and feta cheese in it. I also had a slice of toast and Jam (normally I would have 2 slices) I am nice and full. I also filled the water bottle and it is next to me.
As for exercise, I am meeting Steve at the Gym tonight and will do Cardio. I am also making my appointment with my new Trainer today. No excuses.
I realized this past weekend, how bad out of shape I was. Walking that uneven terrain at Faire and dance practice. I really hope that I can get better stamina in the next 4 weeks, just a bit so that I am not out of breath easy. I am having so much fun with this, I am developing this character and playing with other people. I never knew how much I would enjoy this acting thing.
This week I have some work to do, not using contractions is one of them. I also need to work on "Widgets" costume, we decided to make her a purple west and cloak with detachable hood. It will be pretty epic. Then "Schoggi" is a different story. I need to dye the first underskirt, then make the over skirt that looks like poured chocolate the vest and wings. The good thing is the wings are not huge, I figure it would be funny if a voluptuous fairy would have tiny wings. I have pretty big ears and the head piece is done as well and everybody loved it. :D
But anyways, the reason I really need to get on the ball as well. Steves cousin is getting married in October and for once I don't want to be the fat lady in the wedding. I was the FAT one at my own wedding, Steve's brother's wedding and my sister's wedding. So I say: "NO MORE" so here we go. There is also a very personal thing that I wanna do this. So I just need the strength and mind set that I had in  2006, also I want my husband to be that hunk again. (he's gained some weight as well and I can tell he is not happy) He had those nice shoulders with the dimples, OMG. Anyway, going off a tangent here. So let's do this 2013 is going to be my year.

No comments: