Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 4 Really?

First off yesterdays stats:
1324 Calories Eaten
64oz. Water
No exercise except some 3's and 7's

This weekend will be a challenge and for that matter every weekend till the end of March. I am part of the Cast at Sherwood Forrest Faire. So that means Camping every weekend and not being on a set schedule, so I need to make sure I have nutritious snacks in my pouch. It will fuit, carrots and some protein bars. I already cooked dinner for Saturday, it's stew and I am feeding an army. But I am going to work hard to track all the food. I use an app called Lose It. You can find their web-site here. The one think I really dig is that you can scan barcodes of food. I used Fit Day before and had to enter everything, so this makes traking easier. Weigh in is on Monday, I will write again then, there will be no blog updates over the weekend.

So... Now to another Dieting Tid bit that you didn't ask for. When I was a Trainer, I really loved helping people, hunting things... oh wait wrong profession. No seriously, when you hire a trainer, you want them to help you right? So as a Trainer, we give you, nutrition information, recommendations and also workouts. Now it is up to you to do so, but if you want results you really should follow the recommendations. I had a trainer while I was a trainer and followed the recommendations, that was when I fit into my size 12 jeans. So I am just going to rant here. Why do you not do what is recommend and then complain it's not working. Or even better, the people that start something and then after 2 days already start to tell other people what to do and how to do it. Yup we have those people out there too. they do some reading and then think they are the expert. Anyway I am done ranting now.

So here is a recommendation from me to you. Read Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet. It has wonderful tips on eating healthy.
Here is the Breakfast in a Blender I made to day.
1 scoop of Protein Powder ( I used one scoop of USANA's Nutrimeal)
2/3 Cups 2% milk
1Tbsp Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp apple sauce unsweetened
1 banana (if you can use a frozen one)
1/3 cup of Oatmeal
1/2 cup of Ice
Blend and enjoy this version has 332 Calories, 14.5gr. Fat, 31 Carbs, 5g Fiber, 15.5gr Protein.

Stay Healhty my friend.

No comments: