Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 2

Day one is done. I didn't get exercise in it was pouring rain and we had flood warnings, so I stayed home I did practice my 3's and 7's for a bit. Eating wise I did well, I ate 1500 calories, which is right about where I should be. Now on the waterfront, I did amazing. I drank wait for it.... 96oz. I usually don't drink anything, so drinking that much is huge for me.

Today I made oatmeal for breakfast with dried Apricots, Dates and Blueberries. A tsp of brown sugar and that was it. I know I can do this.
It is a busy day today, I have to get fabric, to fill more orders, a new wig head, since my daughter took mine and I think I am going to see if my hubby wants to have lunch. They have a nice Salad bar at his work, so I can eat healthy, it is just nice to have lunch with him.

2012 ended on a high note, so I am praying that we can carry the good fortune further into 2013. I am working on myself as well. I don't want to be the frumpy lady anymore. I am turning 40 this year and it will be mine to take. I will look good and feel amazing. So there.
Off to drink more water, so that I can float away.

Laters
C.

No comments: