Monday, January 14, 2013

Dealing with Grief...

12yrs ago, one day after my daughter's first birthday I lost my dad to Cancer. I have been angry at him, cancer, myself ever since. Some years I am ok, some years I just curl up and cry all day long. Today, I guess was an ok Day, somewhat in the middle. 
I got up and remembered and I teared up. Then I had to work and fill orders for SewGeek. I also watched a Pilot I wanted to watch since Friday, Ty Olsson is in it and it's called Borealis. You should find it and watch it. I am also glad I had friends online that send me uplifting messages. I send my mom and my sis a short message, that I am thinking of them. Then my friend posted that his dog of 16yrs passed away and that is when I lost it. I cried and decided to take a nap. Well I slept for 3hrs. *sigh
Then I ordered Pizza and they messed up and I cried again. Yes I cried cause the pizza messed up.
But I did eat ok today. Normally I would sit and just eat chips and crap and just not do well. I did ok today.

No comments: