Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 here we go...

So I know it's been a while, but I was quiet busy. Sew Geek Austin is much more successful than I had ever dreamed it would be. During Thanksgiving the orders just have piled in and now it slowed down a bit.
Lots has happened. We are settled in here in our new house, it is gorgeous and I am really starting to like it here in Katy.
I haven't been this happy in a long time. I don't wake up in the middle of the night afraid to look at the phone that there could be a message of yet another think that I supposedly messed up. I am not jumping when my phone rings cause I know I won't hear from her. I am at the point where things are really falling into place again like they were in 2006.
In retrospective 2006 was one of the best years in my life. I got into the best shape I had every been, but I had taken things for granted. I am sure that these past 4 years have been a test for me. And I finally passed it. I tell my husband every day, how much I love him. I hug my kids and tell them how much they mean to me.
So for Christmas I asked my husband for Training sessions and he being the sweet man he is got me some. So on January 7th, I am heading to the gym to set up my first session. I know that I know what to do, heck I was a Trainer for 2 years, but I just need that kick in the butt again like I had in 2006. You ask why not this week? I have 4 Teenagers here at my house this week, to celebrate my daughter's birthday. Yeah I am a glutton for punishment, but it's fun. So next week it is.
In other news, I joined the fae cast for Sherwood forrest faire. Yeah I know "she" will be there, but I am going to be up on the hill and never have to really go down into that corner of the faire. So we are good. lol
So that's what is going on here.

Cheers
Claudia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm rooting for ya :)