Monday, February 11, 2013

Going downhill

Hahaha, got ya, well it's going down hill, but in a good way.
I stepped on the scale on Friday and I was down to 267lb. That is like 8lb since we started this journey after some ups and downs. Yes I know I still have a long ways to go, but hey, I am slowly getting there. Rome wasn't built in one day.
Sherwood Forest Faire Weekend 1 was amazing, did a lot of walking, but then on Sunday I came down with a migraine. I think all the pre-show stress got to me and put me down for the count. But hey all is well today.
So as I am sitting here I see a lot of my friends talking about home delivery of organic produce. I think I want to try this. I wanna learn to cook more seasonal and it's a great way to support local farmers. So I am looking into Greenling as one of the companies I wanna go with. Each week they will send you a box with produce and it's not that expensive. So I am really contemplating that or the one where I can choose what I want. We will see what's going to happen.
But yes I missed all of last week in Training not feeling well. So tomorrow we are headed back to the gym to Git R. Done


No comments: