Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weigh in at the gym...

I was running late this morning, cause I missplaced my car key which happens quiet often. After I dropped my daughter off at Orchestra camp late, I headed to the gym. I am doing Pilates Class twice a week now and get my Cardio done before that. I got to the gym and my trainer was there, so I asked her if we could weigh in. We weighed last week on Wednesday, I was feeling pretty good about loosing. So wow, I lost 5lb. this week. Yeah I know i said last week in a post that I hate people that say they lost 5lb in a week. But here is the kicker. They have one of those fancy scales at the gym that calculates everything in your body, like water, fat and all that. So my Body fat went down by 0.3%, I lost 3lb. of fat and I lost 2lb. of water. Which my Trainer told me that I have 12lb. to much water in my body. So this is a success to me.
I am really excited to see the weight go away again. Cause I know I can do this. I am eating right again, I am exercising, but the fun part is, I am not breaking myself down, I am not sore all the time like I was before. I walk, swim and do Pilates. That is it. So yes you people out there, this works for me.

Now go and kick the fat!!!

1 comment:

Turner's Tokens said...

Congrats! Keep on kicking booty!! \o.o/