Monday, June 17, 2013

Week 2,

forgot to weigh in this morning, oh well. Gonna wait till next Monday.

So I wasnt' as good as I should have been, but it's ok, I also started my period, which always makes me feel like a house, I think that is the reason I didn't weigh in.

So I need to exercise today, no swimming, since well obviously. So I think I will  meet Steve and do the Treadmill again.
Last week I execised 4x week and I cleaned my house on Friday which took forever and felt like a workout. So I am superproud of that accomplishment.

Meal Plan for this week:

Monday:
Cabbage, Ground Beef and Farfalle (not for me, that is for the family)

Tuesday:
Szechuan Pork Stir Fry (No Rice for me)

Wednesday:
Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Sauce and Meatballs

Thursday:
Grilled Fish, with Summer Salad

Friday:
Pizza for Family, nice big Tuna Salad for me.

Saturday:
Salsa chicken and Rice

Sunday:
Steak, corn and veggies


2 comments:

~Mem said...

I love the idea of writing up your menu for the week... I was told, by my doctor, that because I am avoiding foods high on the glycemic index I should avoid white rice, but that whole (or brown) basmati rice is fine... I have been using the 2 minute microwave version so I am not cooking one lot for the family & another for me (so much as popping it in the microwave) & I use the one pack over 24 hours (as you should never keep cooked rice longer than that) but it's working well, so far... I can also substitute the brown rice for things like pasta when I make a bolognese sauce for the boys for their dinner... You continue to inspire me! <3 Thank you so much! <3

cookingforjp said...

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words. Can you get whole wheat pasta? That is also low on the glycemic index. :D and pretty yummy.