Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 3....

Started this morning. I am so tired, could not get to sleep till 1:30am, but here I am up at 7am, about to take A to Orchestra Camp.

I got on the scale and I am 266lb. That is another loss. Makes me very happy. I think all the workouts I've been doing has kicked my metabolism a bit into gear. So I just keep working out.
This week will be a bit tricky. I am at a convention as a vendor this weekend. Very long hours. 10am - 8pm, and not a lot of chances to get food. So on Thursday I am going to the store and stock up on healthy and clean foods. Carrots, celery, making hummus, Lunch meat, cheese sticks and just bring a small cooler with me to have those foods on hand. I also will make me a Sandwich for Lunch. I can avoid the carbs for the rest of the day. A protein Shake will be a companion as well.
So there is a Plan, now we just need to execute it.

Meal Plan for this week:
Monday:
Fish with, Steamed Broccoli and Rice for family

Tuesday:
Hoernli and Hack (Ground Beef on Gravy with Elbow Pasta)

Wednesday:
Salmon Burgers and Salad

Thursday:
Salsa Chicken with Asparagus and Rice

Friday, Saturday and Sunday Convention.

Have a great Week

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're doing great on your blogging. I'm proud of you! Great loss!