Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Did I hit my head???

So it's Wednesday and I've been to the gym every day this week. Monday I swam, Tuesday I swam.
Today I had my Pilates session at 7am and then after walked on the treadmill for 50mins. I don't remember the last time I didn't wuss out on cardio.
So as I am walking, I got to watch Supernatural and I listened to my music. I got to think, at how much I enjoyed the gym. I love working out. I do, I hate being sore, but I remember how good I looked after I had lost 80lb. And that I loved wearing the cute clothes, which are still in my closet.
So it finally hit me. I am back in that headspace. I dont care about the scale (yeah I do, but not as much) I took progress pictures yesterday. And will do so every couple of weeks. I know I can do this and I really want that tattoo that is my reward for the goal weight.
It sucks when you are trying to loose weight and you think you are doing ok, but then you realize you head wasn't in it. I know 80% of weight loss success is nutrition. But you know what I know, if my workout ethics are where they are supposed to be, then my eating is much better as well.
I want this so bad I can taste it. I really enjoy swimming and I think that will be my major workout, with pilates 2x week. So we'll see how this goes.

Happy Kicking...

1 comment:

~Mem said...

Awesome! I need to find that headspace... I'm Totally not in there, yet! I love that you're excited about this... your enthusiasm is infectious! I have done it before, too, & I know how fantastic it feels... I need to remind myself of how wonderful it will be to put on those styles I always wish I could wear but would look rediculous on me at my current size... Thank you again, Claudia!