Thursday, June 13, 2013

sore and headache...

4 days in a row at the gym. I feel great, not overly sore, but I know tomorrow I will be. Bootcamp is always killing me. Today was lots of Cardio, I had to modify some of the moves, but it is fun.
I think I have one more boot camp and then that's done.
What I don't like about high intensity workouts, they give me headaches. I am usually fine for a couple of hours but then the headache sneaks up and I know it's from working out. The cure for that is usually lots of water. 32oz. of ice cold water seemed to have eased the pain a bit. I am definitely taking an Ibu-profen before bed, not just for the headache but also for the soreness.
My abs are sore, inner thighs and my shoulders are slowly getting there. So tomorrow I won't be going to the gym. Cause I am going to the dentist and then afterwards we are heading to Austin. I have a fun weekend planned, but I also know that I have to watch what I eat and I love that my friend Mylissa, asked me to go and workout with her on Saturday at her gym. So I am packing my swim suit and hope to get some laps in.
Sneakers are going in the bag as well, just in case.

Also for motivation, I printed out the following picture. Yup that is me in 2007 I weighed 185lb. was a size 12. I love the way I felt and looked. So one is hanging in the bathroom, one on the fridge and it's my new profile picture on FB.

So drink lots of water peeps.

No comments: