Monday, June 10, 2013

Weigh-in...

the scale this morning read 267lb. which is one lb. down. I am very happy with this, cause i know it's good weight that went "Auf Wiedersehen" I hate it when people go like, I lost 5lb. in a week. Yeah probably all water and muscle and not fat. So I am taking it slow. My goal is 2lb. a week, but I take it as I go.
Today also starts my 5x week gym routine. I am meeting Steve there today at 5:30 for Cardio. Elliptical it will be. Then tomorrow, I will swim while the kids are in their lesson. Wendesday is Pilates, Thursday I need to figure out how to manage it, but I will go to bootcamp. And friday I gotta go early cause we are leaving for Austin. So I have it planned. :D
I hope that Steve will go more often too now, cause I love him and he needs to watch out, his Dad had a heart attack pretty young, so he needs to be healhty.

Foodwise this week:

Monday:
Zucchinin Bake

Tuesday:
Tortelloni on Spinach, Tomoato Sauce

Wendesday:
Filet Mignon, Broccoli, Tomato Mozarella Salad

Thursday:
Cabbage and Ground Beef

Let me know if you want recipes and I will post them.
So this is it, this is me on my weightloss Journey.
Oh I also saw the Doctor today: Blood pressure 105/70 which is great, last time it was 117/98 so there is improvement. They also tested my blood sugar it was at 5.3% which is in the normal range *phew. Then they are also screening my cholesterol, thyroid and all the other things like kidney and liver. If something is wrong I will know by tomorrow. I really like the Doctor, she is tiny Asian women with the cutest lisp. The kids saw her too and like her.

Happy Monday!

No comments: