Wednesday, July 10, 2013

a small snag

Doing two conventions in a row, was not a smart thing. Well it was smart for my business, but not smart for the weight loss front.
At the first convention I had gained 4lb., which I then proceeded to loose 2lb again. Then this past weekend at Anime Overload I did better. My friend Kazia came with me. And we decided to bring healthy foods. So that's what we did. We had oatmeal for Breakfast, boiled eggs, Chicken breast, sliced Turkey, cheese sticks and fruit in the cooler. We had also a variety of cereal bars for the girls and us just in case. So thank so her, I ate decent, I had a slice of Apple pie at my friends house, but I didn't pig out and had bad food all weekend. So I came home with no gain, no loss either, but hey I take it.
Then Monday came around and I woke up with the Con Crud, Today was the first day I felt like a human being again and I left my house at 7am to head to the gym. I swam for 40 mins and put 1250 m behind me. That's the farthest I've swam since I started to swim. I only stopped after every 10 laps to grab a drink of water and defog my goggles. After I went into the Sauna for 5mins and that was torture. But I feel good now. I am back to logging my food and exercise.
So back on track.


No comments: