Thursday, July 25, 2013

Frustration

So I haven't been able to workout for almost 2 weeks, I hit a depression and it is getting frustrating. I thought i've been doing good but hell no, I've gained 4lb. I am so tired and pissed off at myself. And then this am I wake up and my left foot where i had the fracture last year is just throbbing. The same spot.
I am calling my doctor today and hope that this can be taken care of. That is the foot that also swells up at random in the evenings.
I have no idea what is going on, so I better get to a Doctor.
I also decided I can still swim. So that is what I will be doing today. I am taking the kids to the pool and while they splash I can do my swim. I can't give up now and I am also tracking my food intake again. I havent logged into lose it in almost 3 weeks and that is not good.
To be successfull I have to track my food intake. So that's what I will be doing.

No comments: