Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Finding Motivation ...


  • Today was one of those days.... where I had to dig deep to find motivation to do anything. I have been battlling depression for 4 years (well that's when I was diagnosed) I was on medication and seeing a therapist. And once I got rid of the toxic friend I got a lot better. There are still days, where I don't want to get out of bed. Today was one of those days. I started to read a story last night stayed up till past 1am to finish it and then was really tired in the morning. It was way past noon, when I finally decided to get my fat ass up and do something. So I worked and at 4 pm I had dug deep enough and felt guilty enough to go on a walk. I walked 2 miles with my dog and I am ok with that. :D The headache that I had is gone and I am feeling better. I also had a really healthy dinner, I made stir fry. I used Coconut Oil and I did not eat any rice. So I am good. I think maybe for dessert I have some fruit as I still have some calories left in my day.
  • Yeah sometimes... you just have to dig deep to get the courage to workout and know it's for the best. YOU are responsible for your success, NOBODY else... Sometimes that is really hard and sometimes it's easier. It's never easy. Tonight is Supernatural on and I am going to bed after. So that tomorrow I feel good about hitting the gym for Combat at 9:30am. I want this so bad that I can taste it.
  • I also went into my closet today and got my favorite pair of heels out. I want to wear them for my Photo OP with Jared. They are so cute and I want to get a dress to go with them preferrable in a size 12, if it's a 14 I am ok with that too. :D