Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Breakfast and headaches...

The Importance of Breakfast...

This morning it occured to me, how important breakfast is. When I don't eat breakfast which doesn't happen that often anymore... i start craving "stupid" foods and will eat them. But when I make myself a good breakfast I don't... hmmm wonder why.
I have some standard Breakfasts that I make, I love spinach and mushroom omelets, oatmeal. When we are at the Faire, I precook an egg scramble with some Turkey sausage and whatever veggies I have. Heat that up some days I just eat it as a scramble some days I eat it in a Tortilla. But yes I need to remember to eat breakfast, it gives me energy, it makes me eat right for the rest of the day.
I really enjoy cooking it.

Now my headaches...
I don't know why but sometimes when I work out really hard I get a headache afterwards and not just a small one, pretty bad ones too. They don't occur often enough for me to stress out about them. I think it's just that I went harder than I thought. It's a throbbing headache, but they usually go away after a nap and drinking water. I think hydration has a lot to do with this as well. I know I didn't hydrate properly yesterday and I am sure that had something to do with it.

Other than that I am still on the train... I am enjoying Body Combat again and look forward to those classes...

So drink your water and eat your breakfast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I enjoyed cooking as much as you!

My breakfast is an ever faithful protein shake and ... something else!

Today it was a fruit bar. Yesterday it was a little cup of chicken noodle soup. Tomorrow it will probably be wheat waffles! Thank goodness my Nutrisystem delivery is back on schedule!

Unknown said...

Get you a trusty tumbler cup/mug thing with a permanent straw! I have an 18oz one and am forever drinking water! So much I think I'm floating away...

No more headaches!