Monday, February 24, 2014

Weigh In... Sam Winchester is tough on me...

I had weigh in this am at 266. Which is 9lb. since January 15th... So yes I am getting there one step at a time. I know this weight didn't get eaten back on over night, so it will take a while to get it off. But in hindsight almost 10lb in a month is actually pretty good.
So what did I change? WELL: I started to track my foods again. Yes I still have pizza on Mondays, but I have chicken on mine and I make sure I only eat 2 pieces. I drink a lot of water at least 64oz. a day. I also started to go to the gym again. I do a full body workout on Tuesdays with some cardio and then Wednesday and Friday I do Body Combat which is awesome... The two instructors at the YMCA are amazing. Then on the weekends I walk at the Renaissance Faire... this weekend I walked 16miles. I also make sure I have a good breakfast and I don't buy faire food... I eat pretty healhty... with the stuff I bring. So yes, it is possible to camp and eat healthy. I am at a really good place in my head space finally it took to long, but I am getting there. Who knew that recovering from a really bad place can take this long. I also realized that there are still things in my life I have to re learn from what I had been told in the past, but I also can do that. I have a really great support group of friends on FB and we are all trying to loose weight, so that is awesome as well.
Oh and that same group is doing a little thing, we are walking to Mordor together. Each week we log how many miles we walked and then combine them in our Journey to Mordor. We left Hobbiton a little over week ago and are on our way to Rivendell. There were times this weekend where I didn't want to go back out but then was like Oh Shoot we gotta walk to Mordor... So off I went. If you would like to know more about this check out this cool site... http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/07/23/walking/

Today I took a rest day and apparently I needed it, I fell asleep reading and took a 2hrs nap Body is also a bit sore all over, but drinking the water will help with this and flush out some of it.

That's it for now...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

We DO simply walk into Mordor!