Monday, September 3, 2012

a little setback, but we have a plan...

So I exercised on Tuesday and did Jumping Jacks, well I made a few mistakes, first one was... I was not wearing shoes, second one was... I haven't workout in ages... so the end result of this is, that I now have a fracture in my metatarsal in my left foot. Yup it's hilarious, so apparently right now exercise is bad for me. LOL

But I went to the grocery store, got really yummy healthy foods, they did not have sprouts, which made me sad, but anyways, since I can't workout for a while, I am going to eat really healthy.

Now for the plan...
I hate Cardio, I don't like to do Cardio, but it has to be done, cause it burns the calories. So I am also a big Supernatural fan. I started to watch the show on Netflix in January and got hooked, line and sinker.
There are 148 Episodes out right now ( Season 8 Starts October 3rd) so I figured I just watch one episode while I do Cardio, Yes I will even suffer thru the ones, I don't like.

So now I have plan for Cardio, the next is a plan for muscle toning.

One step at a time.

No comments: