Monday, September 17, 2012

Meal Plan Monday:

So this is the 3rd week of sticking to the meal plan. My husband is out of town for the whole week, so it's me and the kids. We are having friends come over on Tuesday and he loves German Food, so I am making something special for him.
Goals for this week are:
Sticking to the mealplan, track each bite of food on Loose it .com. I have their app on my phone and it is awesome cause you can scan the barcode and it enters it. I am amazed at how many HEB products are in the database.  And last but not least I need to drink more, water and tea. I made an awesome tea blend on Adagio, it's called Dean's Apple Pie Life and it's a Rooiboos blend. It is very yummy iced, so I made me a big jug full of that for today.
Exercise:
Not much going on there, cause I've been waking up almost every night with pain in my foot. I really want to have that healed. Hopefully by the time we get to Houston, I can start walking again.

So here is the Meal Plan:
Monday:
Tortelini with Spinach, Garlic, Tomato Sauce

Tuesday:
Spaetzli, Red Cabbage and Schnitzel

Wednesday
Sweet Potato Soup with Quinoa (new recipe)

Thursday:
Angel Hair Pasta with Asparagus and Shrimp (new recipe)

Friday:
Sun Dried tomato stuffed Chicken breast with rice.

Weekend: I am going to Dallas to see the Supernatural Boys. :)

No comments: