Monday, September 10, 2012

Why this weight gain this time is bad...

Well there are some things that I do when I am at this size and now they annoy me, I've been heavy all my life, then I lost 80# and I was in the best shape of my life, sadly I let myself go, I fell into a deep drepression and this blog is part of my therapy, the way I look at it.
This time arround the weight gain is affecting my health badly. I am on Crestor cause my cholesterol is bad. I my heart races all the time and it affects my mood. There are also other things that annoy me now more than before.
I have to jiggle into my pants. Yes, everything jiggles like Jello, not happy about that. And I know some people say I shouldn't worry about it. Yes I do, I know there is ladies out there that are big and beautiful and they are healthy. I am not healthy in any way shape or form. I wanna be healthy again. This doesn't mean that I am going on a super crash diet to look like those skinny bitches in Hollywood. No, I want to loose weight so I feel comfortable again, so I don't have to take medicine anymore, so I don't get out of breath walking my dog around the block. Those are things, that I am striving for. That is my main goal. And I am turning 40next year, so guess what I want to look hot on my 40th birthday.
So if you think I don't need to loose the weight that is your opinion, but I am not doing this for you. I am doing this for me. So FU.

Now this is this weeks Dinner Meal Plan:
Monday:
Roasted Cabbage with Rice and Steaks

Tuesday:
Quinoa Medley with Chicken Breast

Wednesday:
Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Sauce

Thursday:
Fajitas

Friday:
Homemade Pizza Margarita, with Tomoatos and fresh Mozarella and home made Pizza dough.

Saturday and Sunday depends if we are going to Baton Rouge or not.


No comments: