Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Steps...

So the Doctor said I don't need the book and just wear whatever I want, I just need to be comfortable. Well guess what I am sitting here barefoot. Yup that is when it doesn't hurt. I woke up a few times last night in pain but not to shabby.
I even went to walk Zoe our dog yesterday morning, and will do so again tonight.

I just made lunch for me and I am surprised I couldn't eat it all, so Steve is eating the leftovers. I actually physically felt full, which rarely happens, I always I need to finish my plate. But no, I am a grown up now and I can leave food if I need to. lol

I am feeling good, my mood is pretty good, and I am at the point where I realize every day, how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband, kids, friends and that SewGeekAustin is doing so well. I even forgave HER, cause I see every so often on Twitter what is going on with her and I do hear from friends. And I feel nothing but petty for her.

It is oh so very strange, how ever since this happened, good things are coming our way. Steve and I are stronger than ever, we still have minor disagreements, but we haven't had a big fight in a while. The house is actually livable again and laundry is getting done, even thou it takes more than one day. We are also moving, building a house, are very blessed with the great job that Steve got. So all around we are doing well. I don't know if it has anything to do with the big bang, but it sure does feel that way.

So anyways, mental healthy is just as important for this journey than physical health.

Friday is weigh in. See you then.

No comments: