Friday, August 31, 2012

Weighing in...

We are almost done with the first week, but weigh in was this morning and lo and behold, I am down 2lb. #266, that made me happy. I cheated on Wednesday and had ordered pepperoni rolls from Double Dave's, so and of course I didn't eat 2, I had 4. I know it sucks, but hey I decided to be brutally honest here on this blog, cause otherwise I won't get anywhere.

Later today, I will sit down and make my meal plan for the coming week, probably again with new recipes. The water drinking is doing much better, and I think my kidneys are getting slowly adjusted from being on a dry spell ( I could go almost the whole day with not drinking anything) to being flooded. lol so yes, I am running to the ladies room a lot.

What also is keeping me sane, is work. Working on creating new products for my shop SewGeekAustin, making jewelry and coming up with other new items. Necklaces will be added soon. But this work, is keeping me from brooding to much about how I was wronged and being angry. I was the one that let this happen, I am to blame no one else. So being creative, helps me a lot. And it is nice to have some change to spend on new crafty stuff. lol

Next will be adding more exercise to this program, it is so silly especially since I was a trainer once in a galaxy far far away and loved to workout, now I have a really hard time. But hey, work in progress, right?

So we will see where this next week will take us, one step at a time.

No comments: