Tuesday, August 28, 2012

falling down and back up in the saddle

So things have been crazy and I have been stressed, we didn't have a moving date, not did we know where the kids start would start school needles to say. I am a stress eater, so that's what I did.

Then this past Saturday, I got on the scale and almost had a heart attack. 268lb. Yes you read that right. I have gained over 80lb. since December 2008. WTF? you might ask? Well there were lots of things, but the main thing was that I lost myself. I thought I was helping someone else doing good and in the mean time I totally left myself standing in the rain and I almost dragged my family with me, without an umbrella.
But after the flood comes the sun, right? So I found a beach that rescued me, and that was my sister Martina.  She pulled ashore and now it's been 3 months.We are moving, Steve go a new job, that is amazing, (which he deserves), we are building a house, and finally go a moving date,  I got released from therapy, I don't need meds anymore and I am now finally to the point where I am ready to take care of my temple again. My spirit is much better, so it's time to take care of the house.

I made a meal plan from all new recipes, which is a great idea, cause I love to cook and try out new recipes. So what a perfect combination. I am an avid Pinterester, so I picked all recipes that I had pinned to one of my boards. If you want to follow me, this is me. I found some really good ones.
Steve is gone for the week at the new office, so the kids and I are doing this. So far so good.

Also a big goal is, I am getting up at 6am, get Lars ready and then do some housework, take the dog for a walk and not go back to bed, like I used to. I am also going to bed no later than 10pm. (cross your fingers)

During the day I work on my etsy orders and new product. Go visit SewGeekAustin there are lots of fun and geeky things to befound.

Oh and one more thing, I think my kidneys are totally spazing out, cause I stopped drinking water during the day. Yeah I know, don't ask, it's stupid, if I got like 2 glasses that was a lot. Now I bought me one of those jugs that have 2.2 liters and put some lemon in it and I have to drink it all by the time I got to bed. No I don't jug if I didn't get there, I just feel like an epic fail. NOT. It's a goal.

So there, the next weigh in, will be on Friday, so I hope I will have good news by then.
TTFN

No comments: