Tuesday, July 31, 2012

4 Days in

And I must say counting point is so much easier than I thought. I've been doing really good. Today I went over my daily point allowance cause I had a beer. I do still have a ton of weekly points left so I wasn't to worried.
I went to Chipotle today and usually I get the Burrito, but not today. I got the Burrito Bowl, with brown rice, black beans, chicken, pico and guacamole. 15pts total, I think I did good. Dinner was not good, I had two slices of Pizza and a beer, hence the extra points.
The good thing is the first time I had lost so much weight, it was the tracking that helped me the most. I worked out a lot, but the tracking was what kept me in line. Cause when I started gaining weight again, I was still working out, but I did not keep track of what I put in my mouth. Also I am drinking a lot more water. So I think I am on the right track.

No comments: