Sunday, July 22, 2012

wow, what a month

So in the past month, Steve got a new job, and we spent this past weekend in Houston to try to find a house, there was not much choice on the already built house department. I got really frustrated, but then on Friday we went to look at new constructions. I really liked the model home, and Steve liked a two story, but we didn't even look at the one that in the end is probably close to our Dream Home.
It's a one story, but it has some of the features that Steve liked in the two story. Since it only has the framing up so far, we get to go to the design center and choose, flooring, paints, light fixtures etc. Which we are so excited about. This whole moving thing got me a bit stressed out. So sadly I've been Stress eating, and not working out, so that has to change. I am reading the flat belly diet and see if I like it. (it lets you have chocolate) hopefully I can get back into the groove. I know these past 4yrs I was weak and didn't have the strength to stand up for myself. My sister had to come and get me out of the Dark place I was in. But now that I am better and in a great place mentally,  this seems to be a wonderful opportunity to start afresh. So that is what I am going to do. My etsy store is going great, I am reading the 5 languages of love with my wonderful husband, my kids a doing great. So it is time again to take care of myself. I was so happy when I was a size 12 and now I am back into an 18. I hate it. I feel FAT!!!! I don't wanna be FAT!!!!
So this blog will be my bitch post, since I can't bitch anywhere else. lol

So reader's beware.

No comments: