Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 9

Wow, what a week and a few days it has been.

I had some stress, but I managed to eat crap and cope instead with writing. I am actually quiet proud of that.

So things I have noticed so far.
I put on my pants this am and I didn't have to suck in to button and zip them. I noticed my t-shirt wasn't to tight around my arms.
I also noticed that it's been over a week that I took a nap in the afternoon. I am not nearly as tired as I used to be come 2pm.
I ate at a restaurant and I still lost weight. I am drinking a lot more water and hence my bathroom breaks are more often which equals more walking time. I think my kidney's are like WTF? Why do we suddenly have to work so hard? Cause I used to be able to go all day without drinking anything but 2 cups of coffee.
Going low carb is not as hard as I thought it would be.

I do see my goal and it's actually more of a pants size than a weight loss. I wanna be a 12 maybe even a 10 and I will be happy. Last time I did this in 8months I know I can do it again, I just don't know how long it will take.
The Body Combat program is 60 days, so we'll see.


No comments: