Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 6 and still going

I started this Journey almost a week ago. Here I am... I had one full rest day. Sunday.

I was supposed to rest on Saturday, but had rehearsal at the Renaissance Fair and walked 6 miles. So that was a no go. And yesterday I was plagued by a nasty headache that just did not want to go away.

So today I took responsibility and did yesterday's and today's workout. I am feeling free from the cage my mind was in that I wasn't good enough to reach my goal again. That I can't do it. I am down 3lb. I actually took before pictures and measurements. I got a go ahead to day from my foot doctor and he said it's ok to exercise and it the pain comes back I can get another shot in 4 months. Or do the surgery to remove the spur. I try to avoid that.

This Journey won't be easy, but it won't be as tough as the many tries I had and failed. I am finally feeling free from the one person that held this huge cloud over my head, it only took me 3yrs to finally let it all go, but I noticed in the past week, I haven't given her much thought. So this is a huge step.

Here we go onto a new me.

Oh and having Rach and Dan cheer you on is a big plus.


No comments: