Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day weekend...

Another week has gone by and no weight loss, it is getting frustrating, but hold on. There are some really good things I did this week:

I went to the gym 3x this week. :D
I logged my food for the past 4 days and I posted on a group I created on facebook.
Drinking more water, not enough yet, but more...

So there are things that are changing. Sometimes it just takes a while. I am going to work thru this, I know. I have two weddings coming up and a picture Op with Jared Padalecki. So I wanna look better than I did last year. So these are my motivators. I decided a long time ago, I am never going to be skinny. I wanna be a size 12-14 cause that's when i was happy. I wanna have curves, i don't wanna be a stick figure.
This weekend we are not going away, which means I won't have to worry about what to eat. Tomorrow we are going to Comic Palooza, I am going to bring a shake with me and some fruit or veggies as a snack. That say the temptation is hopefully not there.
On Monday we are having friends over and I got the foods, so I know I can eat everything that I make. Which is the big issue I have when i go somewhere.
So yeah it took me four freaking years to get fat again, so it won't go away overnight. Writing here helps me and I hope that it will get better from here on out.

Much love and happy Memorial day.


No comments: