Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Head is organized... now comes my life...

It's a bit longer than a year, that I got out and decided it's time to take control of my own life again. In my head I am in a really good place right now. I don't need therapy anymore, I don't need medication for my depression anymore and haven't had a bad migraine since then either. It's amazing what getting rid of one bad influence can do to you, right?
So then all the moving and getting readjusted happened and my store is taking off in a good way too. So lots was going on. But this morning I woke up and I looked around my bedroom and I saw things slowly creeping up that I don't wanna do anymore.
So what am I to do? I used to do Fly lady... and my house was in great shape, so I went to my Cozi Family Calendar and made the meal plan for the week. I also jotted down a quick morning routine.
This week is getting the Master Bedroom cleaned, if that isn't a sign I don't know what is.

Also I decided my SewGeekAustin workhours are from 9-3 and that's it. If I decide to work a bit later fine but I have other things I need to take care of first. My house and my family and foremost myself.
So that's what is happening.

I am now going off to do my morning Routine Quickly, make myself some breakfast and get some stuff in the bedroom done. Then I will get my serger our and will work today.
I hope this will help me get the rest of my life in check. And the last thing that needs to be added is regular exercise. Yup I wanna go back to the gym again 5 days a week and be healthy and cute again.

So that's it for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good idea! It's so much easier to accomplish your goals when you get organized and aren't just flying blind. :) Good job, girl!