Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sigh...

This is an emotional roller coaster. I haven't been in the gym in 2 weeks, I am eating ok, but I have not lost any weight. I am depressed. I don't know why, but I feel a bit down lately. So I need to pick myself up and get going again. A friend of mine lost 177lb. she is such an inspiration. Another friend always posts really motivational stuff on her FB and I love reading them. But somehow, I am in the downy dumps.
Well what am I going to do?
The last weekend of Faire approaches and that is good, it will lift a huge stress factor off my shoulders. I don't have to worry about politics, stepping on nobody's toes, dont' have to worry about my daughter's grades, or if she did her homework. I can breathe, well somewhat as I am doing a convention right after with my small business SewGeekAustin . But that is my stuff, I don't have to make stuff for others or depend on them, it's just me. So I can breathe again.
Also I got swamped with orders and feel like I need to take care of my customers, but that is not true, they can wait one more day, I need to be healthy for me, cause if I am not, then they won't get their stuff at all.
Oh wow, that just made a bunch of sense.
So I am going to blog more again and I will have more recipe's in my food blog as well.
I bet you are looking forward to my rambelings... see you soon.

Claudia

No comments: