Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Running after the Wagon...

So the last week has been pretty terrible. Not just eating wise but emotional as well. So I kind of fell of the Wagon and the scales showed it.
So this morning I woke up and decided it's time to get back on the Wagon, well chase after it and then get back on.
I made Banana Pancakes, gluten free and they are delicious. You can find my recipe in my other Blog: Cooking for Jared Padalecki and decide for yourself. They didn't look like much, but they filled me up and were tasty.
I need to remember drinking more water and tea again, since my mom has been here, I have been drinking to much coffee. So that's my goal for this week, log food and drink water. I am also going to a convention this weekend, but the good thing is, I can make Salads in a Jar and I am staying at my house, so I don't have to worry to much about bad foods.
Then we have only one more weekend at the Faire and one more Con right after that and then I have 2 months with nothing going on on the weekends. So I can get my gym schedule back on track.
This week there is no Gym at all, I have to make merchandise and fill orders for the convention and I hope to maybe get a walk in the next two days.
We shall see.
Anyways, I am back on the Wagon.

No comments: