Friday, March 7, 2014

Burn out... (anoter a-ha moment)

No not from dieting or exercise... that's not it.

It's just these last 2.5 months have been taxing. I have not spend one weekend at home since December 29th. I spend it at the faire. It was fun and all, but I realized today I need a break.
I got home last weekend and I was just mentally drained. All week felt like a burden and the constant catching up is really tearing at me. So I decided to take this weekend off from everything I need a break to get my creative juices flowing again.
Well and I want to spend it with my mom who just flew in and is going to spend 8 weeks with us (yay no laundry)
I just had to get this off my chest. I just feel that I let people down but you know what I am not that person anymore, I don't have to be there every waking minute, cause if I am not I will be sternly talked to and told that I don't care. I am my own person, I need to take care of myself. Cause this past week I didn't go to the gym, I ate ok, but not as clean as I could./should have so there was no change on the scale which sucks. But it is what it is, this new piece of information is of great value to me for the future. I am saying NO, I can say NO and I will say NO.
Mental healthy is as much a part of this journey as the physical one. So here is to good mental health, Take care of youself.


No comments: