Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer is over let's get in shape....

Well summer was a disaster on the weight loss front, I gained the weight I had lost back. Some of it is my nephews visit, cause of course he wanted to try all the "American" Food. And it was also partially due to wearing a boot (or supposed to) for 3 weeks.

But now school started back up, the kids are not home and I can get to the gym in the morning. I made a meal plan and we are sticking to it. There was a small change on Saturday but that was it.
I also got a fitbit, and I am loving it. It tracks how many steps I take, when I am very active, and I can add my gym stuff, it shows how many calories I burned.
Then you can go online and you can enter you food, which I dig, that was the thing that made me successful last time. Counting calories and working out 5x week. The plan at the moment is swimming 3x and Cardio with Steve 2x week. I also have 2 more conventions this month I am going to and I know I have to be good. :D
So that's an update for now, we'll see how this goes, but I am at a happy place in my life where i finally can start to take care of myself again.

:D

No comments: