Friday, September 6, 2013

Meal plan and getting a grip...

Allright...

Things are getting frustrating... I really like the fitbit, but I have not seen any positive results this week. I've gained 2lb. and I am not happy with that. I am pretty sure it's due that time of the month. So I am just trying not to beat myself up about it. This is a new week and a new start.
This weeks Menu, remember also I am cooking for a family of 4 and try to cook things that don't take 3 hrs to cook. :D
For breakfast I usually have Oatmeal, or eggs and veggies... Lunch is a Salad most days.
So here are our Dinners:

Friday: Sloppy Joe's (I get low carb buns for myself and use lean natural Beef)
Saturday: Fried Rice (brown rice) with Shrimp
Sunday: Shepherds Pie (again lean meat)
Monday: Steak, Salad and Sweet Potato Fries
Tuesday: Salsa Chicken with brown rice
Wednesday: Spaghetti
Thursday: We are having BBQ at Anika's School for the Prep Rally.

No comments: