Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Am I turning into a Glutard???

So for the past month I have been trying very hard to stay away from grains. I have not eaten a slice of bread in a very long time and Pasta, forget it. Not because I am gluten intolerant, but to aid with weight loss.

So on Monday I had made Cabbage and Pasta for dinner. I cook my cabbage with bacon and ground beef and serve it over pasta. I didn't eat pasta that day. Yesterday for lunch I had the left overs and I didn't think anything of it and ate the pasta. OUCH big mistake. I got the worst tummy ache ever.
Then today I had two slices of toast cause I had a really crappy night, I got all of 2hrs of sleep and I was starving. Then for lunch I had a bagel, that was the dumbest idea. I again have a tummy ache. So guess what I am going to stay away from grain products.

Does that make me a Glutard I don't know, but I noticed that I am feeling better when I stay away from them and that I seem to have more energy.

If you are offended by the world Glutard I am sorry, but I have many friends that are Gluten intolerant and guess what they don't mind.

Happy loosing

No comments: