Monday, April 7, 2014

12weeks Day 1

So I hate to do Cardio, I will do it, but I am not a fan of it. So today I was looking thru BodyBuilding.com 's web-site and I found a workout plan that I liked. So I dl the app and it's pretty cool cause you can input the reps and weight you use and I even did 30mins of cardio. Yay me.

I am so happy I can go back to the gym. Today was back and biceps day. To make the bicep exercise a bit more challenging I did the curls on the BOSU Ball. And in the end I added some Abs to the workout.

I think it is important that you have fun at the gym. I love lifiting weight and doing Cardio classes, but to be honest, now that I run my own business I am not happy spending 2hrs a day in the gym. So I am really looking forward to this where I spend about 1hrs a day in the gym.

I also changed my diet very much, I do no eat any carbs from beads, potatos, pasta or rice with Dinner. And so far so good.
I weighed in this am at 260lb, that is a total weight loss since January of 15lb. I am ok with that.

I also ordered some protein Powders, cause i heard with this band you can bake. We'll see.

No comments: