Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 a new year a new start...

Allright... this is getting serious, I weighed in yesterday and holy crap 273lb. That can't be happening... I never been this heavy. So let's kick this in the ass.
I am a member at the YMCA now and I can do Les Mills classes again. So body Combat here I come.
I am also planning meals better for weekends. I am going to be gone every weekend for 3 months. So I decided to make Jar Salads and have those as my lunch.
I am also trying to not have starch/carbs after 4pm. I joined the Green Smoothie Challenge to get more greens and fruits in my diet and since I replace one meal with the smoothie I add some protein powder to it.
Well that's it for now...

Claudia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Du schaffschs das....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.